Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2019, 07:20 PM
glend (Glen)

ZWO 60mm Guidescope

Clearing the rest of my imaging gear, so here is my long serving ZWO 60mm f4.6 (280mm fl) Guidescope. Specs are exactly as per this new one on the Bintel website:

https://www.bintel.com.au/product/zw...v=6cc98ba2045f

The only difference is that mine is several years old and has been heavily used. As a result it does bear the marks of use, some scratches through the anodising on the tube, this does not affect optical quality which is excellent. Note that one of the nylon screws was lost, one dark night at Bretti, but it has been replaced with a stainless steel M4 screw (capped with a bead of epoxy). There are a few scratches around the dovetail holes that are used to attach it to your imaging scope. Normal wear and tear I believe. Photos attached.

So as you can see from the Bintel ad, the new price is $189, but of course this one is well used. I am going to ask $75 (postage included) for mine. As I said above the optics are great, it's reasonably fast at f4,6) and covers a wide field. I used a ASI290 Mini Guide Camera with this scope (the camera has already been sold).
If your interested in buying this guidescope then please PM me here on IIS. I can ship to any address in Australia (at no additional cost). Payment would be via Direct Deposit unless you wish to pick it up locally at Lake Macquarie NSW in which case COD is fine.

Thanks for looking.
Glen
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DSCF2094.jpg)
130.4 KB54 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2095.jpg)
98.3 KB41 views
Click for full-size image (DSCF2100.jpg)
103.6 KB44 views

Last edited by glend; 10-09-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:58 PM
ezza

PM Sent