Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 12-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Star Catcher (Ted Dobosz)

Two Losmandy G11 Mount Heads Plus One Field Tripod

I am looking for expressions of interests for my two old Losmandy mount options which I am replacing in a few weeks time.

Both mounts work but will need some tender love and care and troubleshooting to bring back up to scratch. I don’t have the mechanical skill or the patience to resolve the inconsistency in tracking issues. It could be anything from bearings/gearbox/ motor/worms/couplings or something simple so I have priced the units with the tinkering factor in mind.

The details for the two options are as follows:

1) One G11 head with Losmandy one piece worm block (non high precision worm), captain’s wheel knobs, maxxon motors, shaft, one 21 lbs counter weight and a Gemini 1 Level 4 goto system with deluxe hand paddle. I am asking $850. Note that this head will need some sort of pier adapter unless you believe my seriously MEGA (15kgs) sized custom pier adapter plate can be adapted for your needs and I’ll throw that into the deal. SOLD

2) One G11 mount head + heavy duty tripod (splits in four pieces) with Losmandy one piece worm block (non high precision worm), captain’s wheel knobs , non maxxon motors, shaft, one 21lbs counter weight and a Gemini 1 Level 4 goto system with deluxe hand paddle, polar scope. The tripod and mount head are in well used condition. I am asking for $1100. SOLD

I also have a brand new unused RA extension kit which can be added to either package for $270, first come first serve for addition to either package or indeed if you want to buy it separately. SOLD

Items for sale are ONLY available for pick-up at Bankstown in Sydney after my new mounts have arrived in a few weeks time. Some pictures to follow later in the week.

Please only PM me directly if you are interested or have any questions. Anyone who is really is really keen is welcome to come around to Bankstown and check out/use the mounts prior to purchase to give you peace of mind.

Last edited by Star Catcher; 31-12-2018 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Two items sold and one pending
Old 12-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Stonius (Markus)

May I ask what you're upgrading to?
Old 13-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Gvarouha (George)

PM Sent