Old 18-05-2019, 02:28 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Transferring skysafari

So I bought a tablet last Saturday and downloaded Skysafari and yesterday I purchased another tablet.
The first one would not show the asiair wifi..the new one does..
So is there any proceedure to "move" skysafari from the first tablet to the second one ...or do I have to buy it again?
Alex
Old 18-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Symon (Simon)

Hi mate just go to the play store( android ) or istore (iphone) enter your email and password and download app on new device it will be free
Simon
Old 18-05-2019, 03:30 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thank you Simon.
Alex
Old 18-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Symon (Simon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Thank you Simon.
Alex
Old 25-05-2019, 08:45 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I dont know what is going on with my tablet. I dowloaded skysafari and its icon was on the screen and I had it on...now I turn on the tablet and no icon for sky safari..only a couple of aps 22 over two windows the first window cane up with bixby home and I could not get rid of it so went on with it to try and get out..maybe a wrong move ..but I was trying to see if I could get apps appearing in that first window..they dont ..there is just the bixby thing ..news and weather that sort of stuff..
I go to settings and it shows a list of apps including skysafari but I cant find a way to bring any of them to the frint screen and I cant find any way to start any of these apps. .. must be something I am missing..how do I make my apps appear on screen so I can run them.
Thanks.
Alex
Old 25-05-2019, 10:01 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I found the screen swipes up☺ and skysafari was there..I dont know what I have done to move it from its original position...but it works and this other screen looks good.
Alex
Old 29-05-2019, 10:47 AM
alan meehan (Alan)

its frustrating I know Alex especially for old farts like me nothing wants to go in any order ,I have been doing the same as you trying to get sky safari from one tablet to another spent days ,just keep calm and don't throw it
Old 30-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Outcast (Carlton)
Always gonna be a NOOB...

A couple of things to try here Alex...

I assume you are on an Android tablet.. especially since you mention bixby...

Generally speaking, Swiping right brings up bixby, try swiping left & see what appears.. possibly nothing but, give it a try & let us know what you find...

Then, we'll go from there about setting up your pages the way you would like them to be..

Cheers

Carlton

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
I dont know what is going on with my tablet. I dowloaded skysafari and its icon was on the screen and I had it on...now I turn on the tablet and no icon for sky safari..only a couple of aps 22 over two windows the first window cane up with bixby home and I could not get rid of it so went on with it to try and get out..maybe a wrong move ..but I was trying to see if I could get apps appearing in that first window..they dont ..there is just the bixby thing ..news and weather that sort of stuff..
I go to settings and it shows a list of apps including skysafari but I cant find a way to bring any of them to the frint screen and I cant find any way to start any of these apps. .. must be something I am missing..how do I make my apps appear on screen so I can run them.
Thanks.
Alex