I HATE COMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyh View Post
yahoo! great stuff Eric!
40D now we are talking yeah baby!
Now I would love one of these!
You will have to give us a full review and comparison with the older DSLR`s
cheers Gary
Definitely Gazza. I can't wait to get my hands on it but first will need to figure out how exactly do i do long exposure shots ?? I use DSLR Focus to focus and that doesnt support the 40D. not sure how good liveview is compared with DSLR Focus ... *shrugs* i don't know but i think first light might be agess away plus i just got myself a new focuser (JMI DX2) so have to get everything all aligned properly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
20D has more comparable noise control to the 1D Mark IIn and appears to be slightly better than even the 30D and 40D.

But it appears you have got yourself a 40D now anyways. Good luck! Live view is a big help.
Thanks yes the 20D has better noise than a 1D mark2 at ISO 800 and above. This is definitely the case. Price comparison wise 20D wins hands down. hmm maybe i should have kept the modded 20D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbeal View Post
I reckon it will only last a month or so, and he will pine for a cooled dedicated CCD, LOL. Whatever he uses, the results are nothing short of spectacular.
Gary
Cheers gary. only time i'll stop changing cameras is when canon stop releasing yes, i would loveee to get my hands on a dedicated CCD but still will need a DSLR to play around with normal photography.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
Well said Gary, you are right on the money, Eric could do justice with a Kodak Easyshare pocket Camera.

Leon
your too kind leon. thanks mate.
Old 25-03-2008, 12:01 PM
tornado33

Hi Eric, can I ask where you are getting the 40D from, is it Hutech? If it is, they did an excellent job with the 350D I have
Scott
Old 25-03-2008, 10:40 PM
EzyStyles (Eric)
I HATE COMA!

HI scott, just sent you a pm