Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-03-2017, 01:42 AM
denis0007dl (Denis Levatic)

Carl Zeiss BIG binoviewer ***worldbest unit***

Thats a DREAM binoviewer!
If you want best binoviewer ever produced, thats it! This is custom made HUGE Carl Zeiss binoviewer, with amazing optics and mechanics, in used very good optically and mechanically condition ! There is no other binoviewer which can compare with it, no without reasons!
Mechanics is extremly smooth and precise, and optics provide extremly sharp and contrast images.
This bino have 2 air-to-glass surfaces less than any other binoviewer on market, and this results with better light transmittion, less scattered light, more sharpness, and much more contrast.

Specifications:

- best Zeiss avaiable multi-coatings
- prisms extreme polished
-prisms edges additionaly blackened
- highest quality of glass material which provide crystal clear look through bino with feeling like glass disappear
- 31.5mm Clear Aperture of prism on right eyepiece side, with 31.5mm diameter of correction glass
- 30mm Clear Aperture of prism on left eyepiece side, with 30mm diameter of upper prism
- 29mm Clear Aperture of prism on telescope side, with 30mm diameter of beamsplitter
- fully rotatable body on axis - VERY usable
- all metal design
- high quality INOX made T2 direct connection on the telescope side - compatibile with Baader Quick Changer system (Quick Changer and 2 inch adapter showed on picture are not included for sale)
- T2 male connections on each eyepeice side when you remove 1.25 inch eyepeice holders, so you can use this for many other applications simultaneously, for example for photo and visual, etc etc.
- original Zeiss rubber protection around binobody against scratches, shocks and other damages, and it is especially usefull in cold winter time when observing, or when you touch/holds bino with/in your hands
- excellent GRIP
- possible easy collimation if necessary without opening bino and touching prisms
- IPD (interpupilar distance): from 53mm to 82mm - there is no existed bino in world which have so wide range of IPD, so only this Zeiss have it
- weight of binobody with installed Baader ClickLock eyepeice holders: 860g
- optical path with Baader ClickLocks eyepeice holders 122mm - so light path is few mm shorter if you use Baader helicall eyepeice holders!

I usually selling same binos for 3400 AUD or even much higher prices!

I have now couple of same units so prices are as follow:

***2197 AUD only with included Baader ClickLock eyepeice holders (will be avaiable in next 2 weeks approx, I wait Baader order)
***2092 AUD only with included Baader Helicall eyepeice holders, Baader stock number BA2458125, setup showed on second picture in ad (avaiable imeadiately)
***2018 AUD for binobody without any eyepeice holders, so you can install any T2 compatibile eyepeices holders directly to T2 thread which is presented on bino (setup showed on one picture where are not eyepeice holders included)
***if you want new bino unit, please contact me for price!

I prefeer payment via bank transfer here, so if you using PayPal, you cover fees.
I will cover shipping worldwide. You will receive item for only 5-15 working days to your home adress, wherever you live, via airmail priority fully tracked shipping, at your instructions if needed.
Buying item you have FREE lifetime support on this bino, like cleaning and collimating. I will also provide you collimation instructions if you need it.
I am sure you will be AMAZED with this bino, and there will be many many WOWWWS!!!
Do not miss this extremly rare oportunity to have such INCREDIBLE bino!
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (1.jpg)
180.5 KB104 views
Click for full-size image (2.jpg)
63.9 KB113 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_20170327_150914.jpg)
109.0 KB83 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_20170327_151538.jpg)
173.6 KB89 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_20170327_152528.jpg)
61.5 KB95 views

Last edited by denis0007dl; 15-05-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:12 AM

Couple of them already sold, few still avaiable!!!
Old 29-04-2017, 01:11 AM

2 left only from tottal 15 pieces!
Old 09-05-2017, 06:14 AM

Just 1 more left!