Old 13-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Weltevreden SA (Dana)
Dana in SA

NGC 6822 Barnard's Galaxy

Delete this post. IIS editing system doesn't work for long posts, so please ignore & delete this.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Sol-Skysailor (Sol)

Hi Dana,

Looking forward to reading about NGC 6822. From recollection, your posts were very informative
-and specially so from your location (hope you saw the 3-D Moon and Mars threads in the astrophotpgraphy forum).

Your posts are read and silently appreciated. Even the title of this post makes me interested to look it up.

I hope that you might consider posting in 2-3 parts, one straight after another if you feel appropriate for continuity.

(It looks like the current trend of small-screen devices and short remarks in tweets etc have conditioned
many people and 'systems' to trend that way. It seems so many reject reading and even simple math, unfortunately.)

In case written as an article, please alert us (IIS system probably does) to go look there.

Thanks!
Sol
Old 09-02-2017, 08:50 PM
geolindon (Lindon)

+1 what Sol said - as soon as i saw the thread title and poster i jumped in knowing it would be a very informative read

L