Go Back   IceInSpace > Images > Deep Space
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Andy01 (Andy)
My God it's full of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiweb View Post
Nice colours Andy. I like those violet tints. Cool field.
Cheers Marc, sometimes a complete reset of one's mental operating system yields surprising results! thanks for the nice comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topheart View Post
Hi Andy,
Fantastic!! I love the composition and the high impact originality!
Very well done!
Cheers,
Tim
Hey Tim, Composition credit largely due to inspiration from an old image by Bert (Avondonk), but interpretation by yours truly has now yielded a completely different result. I study a lot of images when selecting targets, to see what might suit my fov, gear & conditions - occasionally the research pay off - Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevec35 View Post
That's a striking image Andy! Initially I wasn't hat sold on the colour palette but the more I look at it the better I like it.

Cheers

Steve
Good on ya Steve
I worked hard to keep it "natural" and still show three wavelengths, without resorting to the traditional Green biased HST palette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryderscope View Post
That's a great result Andy. I agree with the 'natural' look. The mapping of the colour palette is informative as well as visually appealing.
Cheers Rodney - as stated above - the intention was to back off the traditional "Andyfication" a bit and attempt to let the data speak for itself.
Hopefully, I've put this one to bed now