Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 03-07-2020, 05:22 PM
GaryPlum (Gary)

ZW0 36mm 7Nm Unmounted Filters

Update 12th July

I have an as new unused Lumicon 2" H-Alpha Night Sky filter with 48mm thread that I will include with the ZW0 narrowband set below.

I have a set of 36mm unmounted 36mm 7Nm ZWO Ha, Oiii and Sii narrowband filetrs for sale. They have served me well for a little over 18 months. Most of my narrowband images on my Astrobin were taken using them. I've upgraded to 3.5Nm narrowband filters and that is the reason these are for sale.

https://www.astrobin.com/users/GaryPlum/

Details in the Tech specs for each image.

In the interests of full disclosure:
I slightly damaged the Sii filter when putting it in my filter wheel. It has not negatively impacted my images as it is covered by the circular holder used to hold the filters in place. I only discovered it when I removed the filters to replace with my new set.

I have therefore discounted what I'd like for the set in the event you decide to replace the Sii filter. I'd recommend not replacing it until you shoot some exposures however as you will find no adverse impacts.
Included are images of the 3 filters + an additional image of the Sii filter and the area of damage.

$440.00 firm by Paypal only, includes PayPal fee and Registered / Insured Postage to any location in Australia. Can be collected from the Geelong / Bellarine region for $400.00 cash.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_0891.jpg)
202.8 KB52 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_0894.jpg)
141.4 KB51 views
Click for full-size image (Lumicon.jpg)
209.4 KB29 views

Last edited by GaryPlum; 12-07-2020 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Add Item