Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 01-07-2020, 06:01 PM
sharpiel

Cricket gear

My days of playing competitive cricket have passed.

I have the following equipment available to any cricketers or parents who'd like to outfit their kids with quality gear free of charge. Probably pick up only on the NSW Central Coast. Includes a cricket bag which is full of the following gear and bulky...could be mailed to you if you're that keen and you want to make arrangements.

I used to be an opening batsmen and wicket keeper in the Sydney district competition so the gear is of quality and good condition. No bats are included. The equipment is as follows:

1. Pair of batting pads of lightweight foam. In great condition.
2. Pair of wicket keeping pads of lightweight foam. In great condition.
3. Pair of wicket keeping gloves and inners. In great condition. Inners used obviously.
4. Pair of spiked shoes size 11 in excellent condition. Spikes will need replacing.
5. Up to 30 cricket balls in varying degrees of use from Sydney grade cricket matches. Great for net practice sessions. Most in excellent condition.
6. Pair of batting gloves and inners.
7. Outer thigh, inner thigh and forearm guards of lightweight foam.
8. Torpedoes to hold above leg protection.
9. Soft cricket bag with wheels, to hold the above equipment.

Everything in excellent condition despite seasons of use. Little ball damage as that's what my bat was for.

All washed and clean.

PM me for details etc.

Regards
Les
Old 03-07-2020, 11:38 AM
taminga16 (Greg)

Les, there are sporting clubs on the South coast that are struggling for gear after the bushfires and I feel sure that a freight company would transport the gear for you.
Greg.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:05 PM
sharpiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by taminga16 View Post
Les, there are sporting clubs on the South coast that are struggling for gear after the bushfires and I feel sure that a freight company would transport the gear for you.
Greg.
Absolutely. Anyone who wants to arrange for transport is more than welcome to take all the equipment.