Old 14-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Chiefwiggum

Tak FS78

Takahashi fs78
This scope has a minor blemish a slight scratch about 10mm long looks like a human eyelash it's represented in the pic towards the 12 o'clock position, it also has some tiny beginnings of some mould spores that are only noticeable on a certain angle, this is from being in its box for about a year with no sunlight, but if kept out in the light shouldn't be an issue, NOW (yep I have gone the capitals now) This scope still performs AMAZINGLY(there you go done it again!!!!)
The scopes OTA is almost blemish free with ONE tiny chip on the OTA otherwise it's looks immaculate !
This scope gives great views of the planets for its tiny aperture (Venus was a beautiful crest with 0 colour!) and performs great at a dark site for some amazing wide field views and brilliant contrast!, I'm selling the scope as I simply don't really use it any more, I find I'm always using my istar 6 inch F10 all the time as it's always set up. Now taking all this into account I'm selling it for $700 plus postage!
I can honestly say that dozens of scopes here in the past in this condition would have been passed of as being immaculate and blemish free (ahem a prominent trader in Melbourne ) and also other IIS users but I can tell you for this money this scope rocks, comes with the original Takahashi box and dewshield cover, coatings on the scope are top notch still and none of the blemishes will be noticeable under the stars. Your chance to join the Tak club at a very reasonable price . Pm only and Bank transfer. Pics soon or pm I can text them too you.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:49 PM
m11 (Mel)

Pm'ed
Old 14-10-2019, 02:03 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Just to let people know, I arranged to purchase this and the deal was struck (4 minutes after being listed).
Old 14-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Chiefwiggum

Scope now pending to Lewis, thankyou to all those who PM'D