Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2020, 08:16 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyoutback View Post
Serious times are here now for where to place your money before it's buying power fails .
Gold bullion is not obtainable through bullion dealers in Australia for order ' some are offering pre-order , means you pay now & trust you get it sometime in the future .

Watch this Video as Bill Holter pulls no punches !

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/03/26/...-holter-video/

Keep Safe
Bobby .
I don't think folk like the guy in the video is helpful at all.

Folk need to settle down and stop being fearful.
The virus is a bad thing but the death rate is perhaps being talked up by folk seeking to profit from the disruption.

Moreover now is the time for team effort rather than thinking merely about oneself.

Further, just to help you, examine the gold price movement after the 2008 thing ..it will go up but drop ...the continued rise after recovery was just part of the general inflation of all asserts.. I think the smart folk will sell take their profit and gold will just be another asset like shares or real estate...don't be greedy and remember you dont go broke taking a profit.

In any event please stop worrying folk.
It is not the end of the world irrespective of how bad things get.
I on a daily basis ring everyone I know trying to settle their fears..imagine if that sort of action became the thing instead of this doom and gloom.
Try it.
Alex
Old 29-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Bobbyoutback

Alex , I have found you a good human , thanks for your opinion .

Huge cash plashes will result in inflation , we will see that result in the near future .

Gold will be the only anchor excepted world wide .
Silver also .

Your wealth held in Fiat is so vulnerable , try to swap it for real money if you can .

Cheers & Beers
Bobby
Old 29-03-2020, 11:41 PM
Zuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyoutback View Post
Serious times are here now for where to place your money before it's buying power fails .
Gold bullion is not obtainable through bullion dealers in Australia for order ' some are offering pre-order , means you pay now & trust you get it sometime in the future .

Watch this Video as Bill Holter pulls no punches !

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/03/26/...-holter-video/

Keep Safe
Bobby .
I thought this was an astronomy site. So now it's OK for members to give unsolicited financial advice in a crisis like this. I don't understand, why hasn't this thread been locked.

It's illegal to give financial advice unless you are a qualified financial adviser, the govt changed the rules this year and now require anyone giving financial advice to have the relevant qualifications.

If someone wants to give private advice, no problems, but this is a public forum.

I saw a post on facebook where it said that if you gargle with salt and vinegar you will kill the coronavirus. People may take this advice and think if they do that they are cured and don't have to worry about self-isolation. This sort of advice and Bobbyoutbacks advice re gold purchases in my view are equally dangerous.

Last edited by Zuts; 30-03-2020 at 12:03 AM.
Closed Thread