Old 06-02-2018, 09:08 PM
DJT (David)

Anyone using APCC?

Am doing some housekeeping on the AP900 at the moment including a chip upgrade on the control box.

One of the advantages of the latest chip is that I could run APCC. There’s a couple of versions out, STD and PRO and I am interested in user feedback, pros and cons

Anyone out there using it?

Cheers
Old 07-02-2018, 09:29 AM
John K

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJT View Post
Am doing some housekeeping on the AP900 at the moment including a chip upgrade on the control box.

One of the advantages of the latest chip is that I could run APCC. There’s a couple of versions out, STD and PRO and I am interested in user feedback, pros and cons

Anyone out there using it?

Cheers
Hi David - I have just started using APCC with an AP900 mount. Early days.

It's fairly intuitive and I still mix it up with the hand controller especially when setting up the mount and doing a 2 star alignment. Have managed to get the GOTO working with MaximDL and pointing at objects. Seems to have some nice features - particularly like the "emergency stop" buttons and warnings ensuring no un-toward mount movements.

My next step is to actually move to SGP and plate solving which should provide a nice evolution and imaging automation.

Let us know how you progress.

John K.