Old 19-09-2018, 05:48 PM
ehgore1978 (Scott)

Horse Head Canon 5d2 3.5 hours

Found some RAW data about 3.5hours I took a few years ago with a Canon 5d. It thought Id get more info considering the amount of time the subs added up to various 5 3 2 minute subs not sure a the moment. But looking at doing a few more hours this Horsehead season as much as 10 hours. So basically use this 3.5 aswell when its stack time. Edit done in Pixilnsite. When I originally did this I couldnt work with RAW files that well so it is an improvment from the my first attempt
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (HORSE N THAT.jpg)
93.2 KB79 views
Old 19-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Gavin1234

Nice one Scott. I like how your stars have come out on this. The big star obscures a lot of the flame nebula in mine. Did you do anything to make that star so small/transparent?
Old 20-09-2018, 03:02 PM
ehgore1978 (Scott)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin1234 View Post
Nice one Scott. I like how your stars have come out on this. The big star obscures a lot of the flame nebula in mine. Did you do anything to make that star so small/transparent?
Hi to be honest this was the first time using this softwareso I cant really recall but what I did was, as a guide I youtubed someone using pixlnsight on a nebula. I too had this problem aswell if I remember what Ill did Ill let you know. Look up turorials for this software I dare say youll get it