Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 02-08-2017, 08:07 AM
FourOwls

DGM NPB 2" Filter; The Desert Island Filter!

Howdy stargazers!
I have on offer a brand new, as in unbroken packaging and therefore never touched/used DGM NPB 2 inch filter. I will post to anywhere in Australia for $160 and just got this in from Omega Optical (who make the filter for DGM) in the USA (Omega have their name on the filter followed by DGM NPB, they are the same well loved filter, they are just putting the actual manufacturers name on it also) as you can't get them in Australia (as far as I know and if you can they are mega-exxy!). If you need pics of the actual filter let me know and I will open the packaging for you. I have used a stock DGM pic of their NPB filter but check the reviews, they are very well regarded!! Here is the official DGM specs:

The DGM Optics NPB (Narrow Pass Band) is the famous desert island filter (2 inch). If you can only have one, then this is the one that so many professional reviews are recommending. The NPB is the ONE filter to have if you have just one, and now regarded as the top narrowband (UHC type) filter in the world. Judged by renown astro-equipment author Phil Harrington as the best of nine leading competitors in the Astronomy Magazine review "Secret Weapons" (August 2005). With the NPB more objects show enhancement, than any other filter in it`s class. Bright nebula seem to be "switched on" with this top shelf filter designed by Dan McShane, Optical Thin Film expert and founder of DGM Optics. One observer described the NPB as a "UHC on steroids"! And, with ultra durable Ion Assisted Plasma Coating Technology used to produce your NPB Filter, it will provide decades of flawless performance.

**Drop me a line to get PayPal payment organized so I can get this off to you asap!

Peace to all!
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (20170802_075222.jpg)
119.8 KB36 views
Click for full-size image (20170802_075232.jpg)
114.2 KB30 views
Click for full-size image (20170802_075245.jpg)
119.8 KB33 views
Click for full-size image (20170802_075254.jpg)
92.4 KB34 views

Last edited by FourOwls; 04-08-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Clarifying DGM and Omega's relationship !