Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2014, 10:34 AM
julianh72 (Julian)

Star Analyser 100

I'm just wondering whether anyone has a 1.25" Star Analyser 100 that they want to sell? (You know, maybe you ordered one, but got two posted to you by mistake! :-) )

The Treasurer tells me that my astronomy budget has been exceeded for the next couple of months, but I thought that perhaps if someone has one that they want to sell, I might be able to buy it with my lunch money, and keep the transaction "off the books"! :-)

Last edited by julianh72; 08-05-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: I have found what I'm looking for
Old 06-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Poita (Peter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianh72 View Post
I'm just wondering whether anyone has a 1.25" Star Analyser 100 that they want to sell? (You know, maybe you ordered one, but got two posted to you by mistake! :-) )

The Treasurer tells me that my astronomy budget has been exceeded for the next couple of months, but I thought that perhaps if someone has one that they want to sell, I might be able to buy it with my lunch money, and keep the transaction "off the books"! :-)
I have one and don't have a suitable camera for it any more, so I really should sell it.
Drop me a PM with an offer. It is in pristine condition.
Cheers

-Peter