Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19-06-2017, 09:22 AM
mswhin63 (Malcolm)

Pier, Mounting Block and Custom Block Trolley (Free to a good Home)

Perth only,

I have decided with all my commitments and other things happening for the future, I will no longer be making a pier like I did earlier. So to clear some space I am giving away some of my gear.

Needs a bit of cleaning although is still just as functional as I had it before.
I have attached a photo of the of the current product. A series of images were taken during its prime time and it worked well. The pier itself requires filling with sand to dampen some resonance but works really well.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...30647739970497

The Block trolley I made as I had to move it from one location to another and can easily hold the concrete block and move around easily by one person and steers on a dime. Yes it can turn 360 degrees. Bit rusty but it only needed during moves. The block does require at least 2 people to lift it and but only one person to load the block onto the trolley once the block is on it side. I can explain more when collected.

I will only have this available for a short time, so will keep it listed until I can safely dispose all of it.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
All items must be picked up, no exceptions. Splitting will cost the amount for me to dispose of the rest. Around $50.00 as we do not have a tip in our area. If you have a tip pass in your area then you could dispose of what ever items you don't want on your way after collection.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (20170619_065635.jpg)
157.1 KB165 views
Click for full-size image (20170619_065642.jpg)
142.1 KB103 views

Last edited by mswhin63; 21-06-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:36 AM
Nikolas (Nik)
Dazed and confused

Why is anything good never in Melbourne??????
Old 21-06-2017, 05:26 PM
_Jimmy (Loren James)

pm sent Malcolm