ANZAC Day
Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2017, 11:25 PM
langman78 (Ben)

Celestron 8se Bundle

Great opportunity to snap up this bundle deal for somebody new to the hobby or anybody simply looking for a new setup without buying all the bits and pieces to get them going.
No point waffling on about the 8se's features here as its reputation speaks for itself.
It's in great condition and only been used about a dozen or so times since I've owned it. Originally purchased about 3 to 4 yrs ago off a friends Uncle who barely used it at all. I'm simply selling for the purposes of I just don't get the time to use and seems a shame being stored away when I could make a few bucks and be put to use a lot more often by somebody else.
A few little wear/tare marks on the tripod but nothing at all worth highlighting in pictures. The only other signs of usage is some old dew residue marks on the corrector plate which is very minor (occurred before I knew about due shields). Was told off Bintel it was absolutely nothing to worry about and DO NOT touch so I haven't

The bundle includes:

· Celestron Star Diagonal 1/4"

· Celestron 1.25" eye piece & filter set
The set includes:
6, 8, 13, 17, 25 & 32mm Plossl eye
pieces.
Celestron x2 Barlow lens.
X7 filters and a extra Bintel lunar filter

· Celestron T-adapter 1 1/4" & Canon T adapter.

· Bintel eye piece adapter tube

· Meade f/6.3 Focal Reducer/Field Flattener

· Celestron Night Vision LED Flahlight

· Set of x3 tripod anti vibration pads

· Celestron dew shield

· Celestron Neximage

· OTA travel/storage bag. Bought from Aussie Deposals. It's water resistant, has a hard base & can zip closed. I pack with foam for extra protection. Does the job brilliantly and is very handy for when traveling or for storage.

· Tool box for all your bits and pieces. I personally use for storage of my vibration pads, power looms screw drivers, spare batteries etc, etc.

· All the bits and bobs you'd expect to find in a newly opened scope i.e. Instruction manuals, CD's, AC/DC power cables and Sky wire connectivity loom to the Southern Stars iOS app. Never used so can't comment on its functionality. Note it is for earlier iOS 30pin devices but after some research, found it will work with the correct 30 to 8 pin adapter for later iOS devices.

· A copy of Jerry Lodriguss's A Guide to DSLR Planetary Imaging as a bit of a bonus to those interested

So there you go folks. This bundle probably more suited to those relatively new to the hobby. Not really interested in selling all the extras separately but if the right offer is made for the scope itself well I'm sure you'll get my attention. Sorry folks I'm definitely not interested in selling the OTA separately so please don't ask.

For the lot I'm asking $1600 but of course this is negotiable and please feel free to make me an offer.
I'm from Melbourne so I'm only really interested in dealing with fellow Melbournian's. Would rather pick up but willing to travel if not too far away.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Ben

Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_1838.JPG)
185.7 KB56 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1840.JPG)
142.4 KB41 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1843.JPG)
139.5 KB40 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1846.JPG)
182.2 KB48 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1849.JPG)
146.3 KB45 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1853.JPG)
175.2 KB61 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1854.jpg)
80.8 KB43 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_1867.jpg)
101.7 KB48 views

Last edited by langman78; 11-10-2017 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 09-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Jocksquin (Ron)

Interested

PM sent