Old 03-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Nino (John Peacock)

Jupiters GRS video

Tonight the GRS will transit Jupiter and I would like to make a video of it, using sharpcap to get my data of AVI's to turn into Jpegs, how much time between shots will I need so the motion doesn't jerk. Does that makes sense?
Cheers John.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Saturnine (Jeff)

If you're wanting to make a GIF animation then 10 / 15 minutes between video grabs should be ok to not have a jerky motion, less time between videos sounds like being more desirable but depending on how long between 1st and last videos , you could end up with a lot of video to process.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:08 AM
Nino (John Peacock)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine View Post
If you're wanting to make a GIF animation then 10 / 15 minutes between video grabs should be ok to not have a jerky motion, less time between videos sounds like being more desirable but depending on how long between 1st and last videos , you could end up with a lot of video to process.
Thank you Jeff, I will try in a few nights I had mount problems last night so I just shut it down and went to bed. Cheers John