Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 16-11-2017, 01:27 PM
BJunge (Brendan)

Celestron X-CEL LX 2.3 MM EP

I have my Celestron X-Cel LX 2.3mm EP for sale.

I have used this eyepiece less than 5 times and it was a purchase when I first got my scope and now realise 2 years later it just takes up space and I would rather it go to someone who will get the best use out of it.

Description taken from Celestron website.

Celestron X-Cel LX series eyepieces offer a 60º apparent field of view, perfect for the Moon, the planets, and a plethora of deep-sky objects. The premium six-element optical set is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for clear, sharp images. The edges of the optics are blackened for increased contrast. All seven X-Cel LX eyepieces sport 16 mm of comfortable eye relief, and are parfocal, which means you can switch out eyepieces within the series during observing sessions and little or no additional focusing will be required.

The X-Cel LX eyepiece body is made of black-anodized aluminum. The pop-up eyecups make it easy to adjust the height for different users. Turn them in one direction to extend the length, and the other direction to provide a flat surface, preferable to most eyeglass wearers. A treaded rubber grip around the center of the eyepiece barrel offers secure handling, even in moist conditions or with heavy gloves on. The 1.25” insert barrel is threaded to accept filters.

Price is firm $80 + delivery costs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 6.jpg)
83.3 KB34 views
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 5.jpg)
171.4 KB24 views
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 2.jpg)
170.0 KB10 views
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 3.jpg)
174.9 KB16 views
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 1.jpg)
157.2 KB22 views
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 7.jpg)
164.3 KB16 views
Click for full-size image (X-Cel LX Eyepiece Pic 4.jpg)
185.9 KB14 views