Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 28-11-2017, 11:18 AM
gregbradley

Sony A7rii. $2500 lowest price in Sydney

I am offering an extra 10% off for a quick sale. This really is an exceptional camera and if you have been using Canon or Nikon gear and are looking for an alternative with the best sensor out there and an excellent AF system that is small and lightweight with 4K video this is it. I have loved using this camera, it never fails me.

I have a Sony A7rii in superb condition. It has a tempered glass protector on the LCD screen, box, cap, charger and 3 batteries. The camera has 4K video and several video functions only seen on high end cameras. Its loaded with the latest technology for cameras. Autofocus is from 399 sites on the sensor so no need to tune focus for your lenses, they are always accurate as no separate autofocus sensor that may need calibrating. It also features IBIS which is the sensor has stabilisation meaning you can hand hold the camera and take a slow shutter speed photo in lowish light and its still sharp. Its quite remarkable and is the only model on the market that has that in a full frame camera.

Its small, light, weather sealed and quite portable. It also means its easier to put on a mini tracker as the whole combo is usually half or less the weight of a DSLR. This sensor is the top rated sensor on DXOMark for full frame cameras. Once you see the image quality you will be amazed and other cameras will never satisfy you again. The LCD screen tilts out for easy use on a tracker.

This is the 42.4 megapixel, backside illuminated top of the line sensor from any camera. Its still the king of sensors. High QE, low read noise, extremely highly resolving. A dream. Its unlikely to be bettered for some time.

I have used for general photography and also for nightscapes where I have found it to be great.

Its about 2 years old, no signs of aging, kept in a case. Shutter actuations on the 500,000 rated shutter would have to be found out but its probably about 10,000.

This camera is superb and the only reason for selling it is I am getting the Riii model.

New it was just under $4000 plus the case, screen protector so a total of about $4100.

I will sell this one for $2500 including insured postage in Oz. Or I can meet for a Sydney pickup if you prefer. $2,500 is probably the lowest price anywhere. This is a totally kickass camera and one of the very best cameras from anyone at this time.

It really is a nice camera and the AF is fast and tracking is good Eye detect autofocus is a wonderful feature for nailing focus on portrait shots on the nearest eye. It works really well.
4K video, the camera also has several apps installed in it - time lapse, smooth reflections (you don't need long exposure filters to get that blurred water look) and several others. About $125 worth.

Also comes with a nice soft polyester red neck cord worth about $45-50,
3 batteries, charger, cable, 2nd strap, box, tempered glass LCD cover.
Body has one very tiny mark otherwise its clean.

Once you've used the Sony 42.4mp backside illuminated sensor there's no turning back. Nothing less will ever satisfy!

An example of a Milky Way shot taken with this camera:

http://www.pbase.com/gregbradley/image/165932391/large

Greg.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Sony A7r2 (2) smaller.jpg)
123.5 KB87 views
Click for full-size image (Sony A7r2 (1) smaller.jpg)
150.9 KB96 views

Last edited by gregbradley; 07-02-2018 at 06:00 PM.