Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 18-11-2018, 02:37 PM
OuterObsession (Jameson)

Smile Polaroid 240, Polaroid Studio Express w/ flash, Fujifilm FP-100C

Polaroid "peel apart" film camera collection (with film!!)

It is finally time to part ways with my Polaroid camera collection. Today I am selling as a bundle two polaroid cameras and some Fujifilm FP-100C "peel apart" instant film. I bought these cameras way back when you could still get peel apart film and ended up going through two and a half boxes of film.

The first camera I will talk about is the Polaroid 240, as most people are probably already aware the Polaroid 240 was built with metal not plastic and is regarded as one of the better Polaroids.

The camera is in good cosmetic condition, I have also done a battery mod that allows you to use normal AAA batteries for convenience.

The electronic eye on these things tends to go out of calibration causing bad exposure I used a piece of old sunglasses to correct the exposure. There's a manual exposure compensation but when the electronic eye goes out of calibration too much the compensation control alone doesn't cut it.

Unfortunately the camera ended up developing an issue that prevented the shutter from firing correctly. It might be something simple but I haven't taken the time to look at it. As of such there are five unused sheets of film in the camera, in theory you could take them out and place them in another camera. You can see several photos I took with this camera here: https://www.facebook.com/oophotos/po...6912?__tn__=-R

As a result of the problem with my Polaroid 240 I got very tempted to attempt to fix it, but instead decided to grab a Polaroid Studio Express to use the remainder of my film on. The Polaroid Studio Express is completely mechanical (except for the battery powered timer ) I haven't run any film through it yet but because these cameras don't have any of the complicated electronics of some of the other Polaroids it's practically unheard of them failing.

The Polaroid Studio Express comes with a flash, the connectors on the battery door have slight corrosion but doesn't affect operation.

If you aren't aware you can no longer get peel apart film. If you want to be part of history and shoot with peel apart film like Andy Warhol did this might be your last chance.

The film was purchased on 10/25/2015
Film spec: http://www.fujifilm.com/products/ins...films/fp_100c/

Included in sale:

1 x Polaroid 240
1 x Polaroid Studio Express w/ flash
1 x Fujifilm FP-100C (unopened) SOLD
1 x Fujifilm FP-100C pack in Polaroid 240 camera (5x exposures left)

Asking $200

Asking $140 (listed elsewhere also)
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (20181118_131537.jpg)
132.7 KB15 views
Click for full-size image (2.jpg)
105.4 KB15 views
Click for full-size image (3.jpg)
125.2 KB13 views
Click for full-size image (5.jpg)
122.6 KB13 views
Click for full-size image (9.jpg)
135.8 KB17 views
Click for full-size image (10.jpg)
142.2 KB13 views
Click for full-size image (11.jpg)
138.8 KB12 views
Click for full-size image (12.jpg)
104.4 KB9 views

Last edited by OuterObsession; 02-02-2019 at 09:02 PM.