Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 05-03-2021, 12:01 PM
PostalRuhl (Bryan)

William Optics ED70

Hello all, planning to upgrade so now surplus to my needs is my William Optics ED70 with the dedicated William Optics Flattener and Reducer. Bought it from here back in 2016, I've had the focuser fixed and now is performing well. Only things are the bolt that locks the focuser is slightly bent and theres a slight small smudge marking on the coating of the objective but does not affect performance at all., and some scuff marks on the bracket holding the scope hence why the cheaper price. Will send pics later, been using it for 2 years and now parting with it for $300 plus postage. For a quick sale I will also throw in an EQMOD cable and a 2inch Diagonal along with it including with the price. Please pm if interested thank you.

Last edited by PostalRuhl; 08-03-2021 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:17 PM
Hotpies (Brad)

pm sent. Ty
Old 07-03-2021, 01:52 AM
Aussie_Dave

If no one else has bought it I'll grab it Bryan. Tried sending a PM but it looks like you've reached the PM limit.
Old 08-03-2021, 03:50 PM
PostalRuhl (Bryan)

Hello everyone, apologies Im sure that there has been some interest in the scope but my fault I did not realise I reached the pm limit so apologies again.. The scope is now sold, thank you all for the interests, and I will clear my pm inbox for future reference