Old 11-09-2019, 01:09 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
Try telling that to a victim of robodebt.
The hypocracy is sickening. It's like saying they strive for full employment..a lie a big fat terrible lie.
Still I am at a loss to know how to control inflation if not by sacking people and calling up mortgages..besides what fun...sticking it up those faceless masses ...And all the while pleasing your boss..the one that got you elected and keeps those embarrassing details and photo in his safe...still what could you replace the system with..well you could do better if you took humans out of the mix...now there an idea.
Alex
Old 15-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Ukastronomer (Jeremy)
Feel free to edit my imag

I remember a trip to London about 6 years ago, HATE the place but my sons wanted to go, I have been 5 times in 60 years and that is 4 times too many.

I took a photograph of a foreign woman on Oxford street sitting begging and walked off, she swore at me for not giving her any money (the police TELL you NOT to)

When I got home I enlarged the image to see the handbag was PRADA and so were the shoes.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/21/fake-...rking-8975704/

Old 16-09-2019, 05:46 AM
The_bluester (Paul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller View Post
Try telling that to a victim of robodebt.

Or a mate of mine who finds himself unemployed for nearly a year after three decades in good jobs when/if they get the "Dole bludgers are druggies too and we are going to catch them" legislation through.

He is in a fragile enough mental state for me to be calling him often to check in on him without this rubbish. You can bet S. Morrisson has never once had to pee in a cup in front of someone who will hold the stall door open and watch you to prove his innocence of something that there is no reasonable grounds to accuse him of aside from "You are a "this" so you must also be a "that" and if you don't prove you are not at any time we demand we will cut you off"
Old 16-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Shano592 (Shane)

If I find myself in that position, I can guarantee that they will be holding the cup... while I deliberately miss it...

All they will find is dangerously elevated caffeine levels, and maybe a bit of gin...
Old 16-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Ukastronomer (Jeremy)
Feel free to edit my imag

But..............

We must remember there ARE genuine people out there on benefits

I claimed Housing benefit, but was working, low income, I am now claiming disability living allowance (PIP) and carers allowance for looking after my disabled son, however.............

As said in another post, at 62 I am still applying for work, a job application went in last week for a vacancy with Alzheimers UK, even though I am "retired" from the NHS (at 60) and have a pension.

Now...........

My income is still limited, I am under the state retirement age of 65

Should I work as I want to, or......... is that greedy and I am taking a job from a younger person ?
Old 16-09-2019, 08:14 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

It is a pity that drug addiction is treated as a criminal matter rather than a medical problem.

I guess you can thank these better than thou judgemental pretenders who are determined to impose their perceived moral virtues upon everyone rather than approach the problem on rational and compassionate grounds. This nonsense re social security shows their mean miserable judgemental lack of humanity.

What hypocracy we are forced to accept living in a world where alcohol, a proven killer and destroyer of lives, is ok, and yet they are happy demonizing something as passive as pot, leaving it to cohabitate with such evil substances as heroin cocaine and speed..drunks bash their wives but pot smokers are generally kind and non aggressive ...why do we have this hypocracy? all because of some uninformed hollier than thou puritan obsessed with imposing their made up moral code and determination to have everyone subscribe to their ancient notions of morality made up in an era when folk did not know where the Sun went at night.

Heck if someone has an adiction problem should they not receive help rather than judgement. No make their miserable life even more miserable by denying them income...what a miserable attitude..Why is it that a sensible approach is so offensive to the holier than thou cult...they hold no compassion as their idol would teach..
Please clip the right wing it is totally offensive and out of tune with reality...

Alex