Old 31-01-2017, 03:24 PM
marc4darkskies (Marcus)
Billions and Billions ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_draco View Post
They can go right ahead, I am sure ASIO, NSA, MOSAD, MI5 and the new KGB all have it already. Osama! Whoops, there's another tick for me!. Chump is a threat to everyone. Before we get to precious about using the word "assassination", please remember an awful lot of people have been assassinated by the Yanks "in the name of gog" and in pursuit of "peace justice and the 'merican way". Chump himself is advocating torture as means of getting information... That makes him fair game as far as I am concerned. I'd also suggest there are a few "good 'ol boys" polishin up their gerns already; and they wont need payment I suspect! Instant immortality.
WOW! Doubling down eh Rom? You make me want to puke! Suggesting assassination is sickening and hateful beyond words! So much for the loving, caring, "Stronger Together" uber left! If you disagree with policies, how about rational discourse backed up by facts.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:39 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

You seriously swallowed the Michael Moore propaganda??????? I just seriously lost any faith in any of your statements Rom. Believing the bull shine spin that Moore vomits is like believing everything Goebbels said about Hitler and the 1000year Third Reich!

Actually the Democrat agenda has some very chilling parallels to the thousand year Reich plan of the NAZI's
Old 31-01-2017, 04:34 PM
AndrewJ
Watch me post!

I think everyone should just chill and see what happens.
He goted voted in on a platform and he is following it.
( Unlike some people here who got voted in and then did the exact opposite of what they said. )
He has banned citizens of certain countries from entering the US for 90 days ( or until they sort their border control out ). If it goes longer than that, by all means get stuck into him, but it wasnt unexpected, and a blanket ban is simpler to implement in the short term than to judge each person on their merits. ( Green laser pointers anyone ??? )
I suspect the main problem is the elite of the "system" thought they could just go on with their dreams of globalisation without taking notice of the effects on the lower classes, got done at their own game and are now unhappy about it.
If it does turn out as bad as they say, then impeachment is always a legal option, but i doubt he will be impeached for doing what he promised he would.
I dont think its going to be good in the end, but it will be interesting.

Andrew
Old 31-01-2017, 04:48 PM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc4darkskies View Post
WOW! Doubling down eh Rom? You make me want to puke! Suggesting assassination is sickening and hateful beyond words! So much for the loving, caring, "Stronger Together" uber left! If you disagree with policies, how about rational discourse backed up by facts.
So you are quite okay with Chumps policies then? Torture, destruction of the environment, nuclear proliferation, blatant racism, international corruption and bloody minded capitalism, irrespective of the cost to the rest of the world? Wow...

We are getting pretty precious and holier than thou here. The Yanks have not hesitated to live by the sword and assassinate those they disagree with, or anyone they perceive as a real threat. That's a matter of historical fact and has been demonstrated time an again over the past few decades. In the case of Chump, he is a major threat to the world as a whole and there are an awful lot of people out there who agree. Take a look at the doomsday clock folks if you need a little reality check....

If he was, other than Yank, and doing the things he is threatening to do, I am pretty sure he'd be chewing on the payload from a drone by now. Where anyone represents that much of a threat to so many people and the worlds environment, then I am happy for them to die by the sword, ASAP by choice...
Old 31-01-2017, 04:50 PM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisM View Post
You seriously swallowed the Michael Moore propaganda??????? I just seriously lost any faith in any of your statements Rom. Believing the bull shine spin that Moore vomits is like believing everything Goebbels said about Hitler and the 1000year Third Reich!

Actually the Democrat agenda has some very chilling parallels to the thousand year Reich plan of the NAZI's
Did you watch it?
Old 31-01-2017, 06:45 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi Rom
I can see you are concerned and at those times it is easy to lower ones standards.
Concern saw in toleration of torture but it is still wrong.
If we drop to poor standards what is the difference between them and us.
Anyways time may see him recognised as the best president in USA history.
I just know everything will turn out fine.
I really like his wife she reminds me of my first wife.
She will guide him to goodness.
Alex
Old 31-01-2017, 06:55 PM
clive milne

I wonder when it was,
You know, that time... so long ago, when someone actually changed their opinion on a subject by virtue of a debate on an internet forum?
Old 31-01-2017, 07:36 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

I don't remember you ever changing your mind Clive
Old 31-01-2017, 07:44 PM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Hi Rom
I can see you are concerned and at those times it is easy to lower ones standards.
Concern saw in toleration of torture but it is still wrong.
If we drop to poor standards what is the difference between them and us.
Anyways time may see him recognised as the best president in USA history.
I just know everything will turn out fine.
I really like his wife she reminds me of my first wife.
She will guide him to goodness.
Alex
He just fired his Attorney general... because he disagreed with her comments about his illegal immigration policy. Hmmm... reminds me of...
Old 31-01-2017, 07:48 PM
clive milne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisM View Post
I don't remember you ever changing your mind Clive
That's vey good Lewis... my first chuckle for the day.

btw) I would argue that your perspective so far in this thread has been pretty much bang on the money.... but that's just my opinion.
Old 31-01-2017, 07:51 PM
blindman
Now I see !!!

GO GO GO Donald, drain the swamp, do not bother with left wingers!
Old 31-01-2017, 07:55 PM
clive milne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindman View Post
GO GO GO Donald, drain the swamp, do not bother with left wingers!
There will be nuclear war (or a bullet in the temple) before he gets close to getting a hand on the bath plug... you can take that to the bank.

These guys are playing for keeps. Make no mistake, they will use any and every device available to them in order to survive... including the Samson option, if it comes down to that.

So far it's just ad-hominem character assassination.... it beggars belief that otherwise intelligent people still fall for this.

(And NO I am not a Trump fan boi... just mildly amused that all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Shillary Crimewave back together again)

.... and there's my second chuckle for the day - visualising that pack of vampires wringing their hands... oy vey! ... how do we control this man? Somewhat new territory without the financial hooks and the obligatory compromising back story (and photos) of kiddy fiddling &/or goat molestation. I suppose Trump, (love him or loathe him) appears to represent a departure from the contemporary tide in that respect.

Last edited by clive milne; 31-01-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old 31-01-2017, 07:56 PM
PCH (Paul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive milne View Post
I wonder when it was,
You know, that time... so long ago, when someone actually changed their opinion on a subject by virtue of a debate on an internet forum?
I do it from post to post, lol
Old 31-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Tropo-Bob (Bob)

It's a dangerous job being US President. Of the 44 who occupied the job before Trump, 6 were shot, 4 of which died.

Those who were assassinated:

1865 Abraham Lincoln
1881 James A. Garfield
1901: William McKinley
1963: John F. Kennedy

Those who survived: Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan

It was often believed the Warren G. Harding was poisoned, but this was never proved.

A number of others died in office through ill health.

Its a tough gig.
Old 31-01-2017, 08:33 PM
clive milne

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCH View Post
I do it from post to post, lol
Oh, you fickle thing, you...
Old 31-01-2017, 08:52 PM
sn1987a (Barry)

Am I the only one that wants to see the PP video?
Old 31-01-2017, 08:53 PM
clive milne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn1987a View Post
Am I the only one that wants to see the PP video?
Is that one of those naughty videos made in Germany?
Old 31-01-2017, 09:03 PM
sn1987a (Barry)

Russia.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:20 PM
The Mekon (John Briggs)

Another thread where el_draco's vitriol is turning me off (I try to avoid reading his posts but they seem to be quoted a lot), I note the last thread where I took him to task for using disguised but obviously offensive terms was deleted. This one is heading the same way.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:22 PM
AussieTrooper (Ben)

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_draco View Post
So you are quite okay with Chumps policies then? Torture, destruction of the environment, nuclear proliferation, blatant racism, international corruption and bloody minded capitalism, irrespective of the cost to the rest of the world? Wow....
I think you'll find that it is quite possible to just disagree with someone, without wanting them killed.
Likewise, not wishing for someone's death does not equate to agreeing with them on everything.
I'm pretty sure Marc is capable of making up his own mind without screaming for death should he find too many things he disagreed with.
It's a thing called 'tolerance'.
I never cease to find it amazing how those who claim preach tolerance always seem the most hateful and the ones most likely to smash shops, wish for killing and burn cars when they don't get their way.