Old 30-01-2017, 10:49 PM
raymo

You left out Archbishop Makarios.
raymo
Old 31-01-2017, 01:10 AM
brian nordstrom (As avatar)

settle .
so he is not some peoples cup of tea , you dont have to live in the USA , we have enough ----- happening here .
Smoke and mirrors .

4 on your list only got labeled as terrorists because they wanted to leave the world economy along with their people , use gold as their wealth ( and they had it , till hundreds of ton's dissappared after occupations by the free world !!! ) , but the Bush's , Rockafeller's , Roschilds etc would not stand for it ,,, they were at the point of loosing control of all that the oil ,,, why use ours when those rag heads have it for cheap !!!

The only one that has not bowed now is dead ( by natural causes ) , his son is carrying on the tradition ( you should know who ) ,,Please do a google before names are posted .... It shows how dummb'd down we have become and name calling really don't help .

Brian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfer View Post
I hope so.

I never understood why this egocentric lunatic has been put as a candidate for president.

His name fits in this row of villains:

Stalin - Hitler - Franco - Mao Zedong - Pinochet - Videla - Saddam Hussein - Khadaffi - Honecker - Kim Jong Un - Jorge Chavez - Duterte - Trump.

Last edited by brian nordstrom; 31-01-2017 at 01:26 AM.
Old 31-01-2017, 01:22 AM
astroron (Ron)
Supernova Searcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian nordstrom View Post
settle .
so he is not some peoples cup of tea , you dont have to live in the USA , we have enough ----- happening here .
Smoke and mirrors .

Brian.
Brian, you may remember the saying "when America sneezes Australia, and by difficult most of the world catches a cold"
It very much effects us here in Australia what this man does, that is why there is so much concern.
Cheers
Old 31-01-2017, 01:28 AM

More dumming down ,,, we follow gamblers now ,,,, heads or tails ???

Stop the world ,,, I want to get OFF <<<<

Brian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonius View Post
Donald Trump impeachment odds halved as bookies reveal flood of bets on President failing to complete term

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7535696.html
Old 31-01-2017, 01:32 AM

Might be right but its been happening since JFK and it will continue as we are slowly being dummbed down , this dude will either sink of swim ( Imagine him in Speedo's ??? ) .

Just think back only 8 years ,,, my GOD !!! A Black president ,,, and truthfully , what did he acheave in real terms ??? , not much if you are truthful .

Brian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroron View Post
Brian, you may remember the saying "when America sneezes Australia, and by difficult most of the world catches a cold"
It very much effects us here in Australia what this man does, that is why there is so much concern.
Cheers
Old 31-01-2017, 07:11 AM
sn1987a (Barry)

I love Donald Trump, he's the orange pineapple we've been looking for.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:28 AM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
:

Just think back only 8 years ,,, my GOD !!! A Black president ,,, and truthfully , what did he acheave in real terms ??? , not much if you are truthful .

Brian.
Obama was hamstrung by a hostile congress but still managed to do a lot. You could see his frustration trying to get some consensus around the Yank tendency to massacre the innocent with guns, let alone monetary supply for the state to function. Obstructionist congress being obstructionist for the sake of being obstructionist.

We had a similar issue with the budgie smuggler here; Every attempt to achieve something was met by a blanket "No" yet, love her or hate her, Gillard got a lot done as well.

I also think back to that other liberal rodent who got the House of Reps and Senate in this country and then showed his colours. History dealt with them both resoundingly.

I note also that history appears to be repeating itself with that red headed moron in Qld... and that's cause for hope.

So, the duck has control of both houses on less than 25% of the potential vote... and his colours are flying in the wind. Hopefully, history will be consistent.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:31 AM
FlashDrive (Poppy)
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn1987a View Post
I love Donald Trump, he's the orange pineapple we've been looking for.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:55 AM
casstony

All this turmoil around the world yet the archvillains still manage to slide under the radar (ie. Goldman Sachs and their ilk).
Old 31-01-2017, 11:02 AM
traveller (Bo)
Not enough time and money

Maybe this should be a pinned post, given the Orange One's propensity for off the cuff orders, tweets and rants...
Old 31-01-2017, 11:32 AM
AussieTrooper (Ben)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfer View Post
I hope so.

I never understood why this egocentric lunatic has been put as a candidate for president.

His name fits in this row of villains:

Stalin - Hitler - Franco - Mao Zedong - Pinochet - Videla - Saddam Hussein - Khadaffi - Honecker - Kim Jong Un - Jorge Chavez - Duterte - Trump.
The first four on that list are responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people. And you are putting them on an equal footing with someone who will be either impeached or voted out if he stuffs up.
Not cool.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:42 AM

And people cant handle a President that refuses to be 'Hamstrung' , would you have prefered Killery ? , another 4 years of out of control capatilasim .
Its the breath of fresh air the world needs .
Brian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_draco View Post
Obama was hamstrung by a hostile congress but still managed to do a lot. You could see his frustration trying to get some consensus around the Yank tendency to massacre the innocent with guns, let alone monetary supply for the state to function. Obstructionist congress being obstructionist for the sake of being obstructionist.

We had a similar issue with the budgie smuggler here; Every attempt to achieve something was met by a blanket "No" yet, love her or hate her, Gillard got a lot done as well.

I also think back to that other liberal rodent who got the House of Reps and Senate in this country and then showed his colours. History dealt with them both resoundingly.

I note also that history appears to be repeating itself with that red headed moron in Qld... and that's cause for hope.

So, the duck has control of both houses on less than 25% of the potential vote... and his colours are flying in the wind. Hopefully, history will be consistent.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:43 AM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

King Willem-Alexander is considered a dictator by many in the Netherlands based on the power he possess and apparently wields. Why is he not on your list Skysurfer?
Old 31-01-2017, 11:49 AM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Quote:
And people cant handle a President that refuses to be 'Hamstrung' , would you have prefered Killery ? , another 4 years of out of control capatilasim .
Brian.
The issue is Brian that the Democrat agenda is NOT capitalist per capitalist definition, but capitalist per decent (Rothschild et alia) and their influence on policy - defence, economic and so on. They are true "liberals" in the american context (but not in our political definition of Liberal). Their mandates were for complete control over the American population (Soros et al.), extending - as is so evident - to other nations. Those that don't willingly comply - Australia, NZ, Germany, Canada, UK, Europe (especially the former Soviet nations like Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia) - will be forcibly "changed" (like Iraq, Afghanistan, attempts to in Syria, Libya and so on) all on the misconstrued pretext of anti-dictator, anti-Islamic, anti-we don't like USA.

For now, they are temporarily thwarted. Obama looked set to change the direction, but his second term was so obviously controlled from "elsewhere". He was no longer POTUS, but a puppet on a string.
Old 31-01-2017, 02:06 PM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
Brian.
Michael Moore did a doco on Hillary Clinton just before the election (Trumpland I think it was called). It was extremely informative, to say the least, and Dubunks a lot of the twaddle that has been spouted about her. Her agenda, if elected, included strong environmental, education and health policies. In contrast, look at what Chump said and is now doing

Obama was trapped by a hostile congress. Chump, for now, does not have that constraint but I'd suggest that if he makes it to the mid-terms, and that's a mighty big IF, he'll lose both houses in a landslide. He is already probably the most hated and divisive president in history and his agenda promises nothing but much more of the same. I suspect, and hope, he will be assassinated before he gets a chance to really **** the world up.

Last edited by el_draco; 31-01-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old 31-01-2017, 02:18 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi ROM
Assassination is not the answer.
Further that is really a terrible thing to suggest.
Alex
Old 31-01-2017, 02:26 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Agree Alex, and even mentioning the word especially in the paranoid post-911 era is simply stupid - your comment will have made a tick on an NSA computer (they trawl the net 24-7 for keywords).
Old 31-01-2017, 02:26 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunama View Post
I agree, it is a terrible thing to suggest
Suggest is one thing...paying the hitman is another
Old 31-01-2017, 02:48 PM
el_draco (Rom)
Politically incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisM View Post
Agree Alex, and even mentioning the word especially in the paranoid post-911 era is simply stupid - your comment will have made a tick on an NSA computer (they trawl the net 24-7 for keywords).
They can go right ahead, I am sure ASIO, NSA, MOSAD, MI5 and the new KGB all have it already. Osama! Whoops, there's another tick for me!. Chump is a threat to everyone. Before we get to precious about using the word "assassination", please remember an awful lot of people have been assassinated by the Yanks "in the name of gog" and in pursuit of "peace justice and the 'merican way". Chump himself is advocating torture as means of getting information... That makes him fair game as far as I am concerned. I'd also suggest there are a few "good 'ol boys" polishin up their gerns already; and they wont need payment I suspect! Instant immortality.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:19 PM
AussieTrooper (Ben)

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_draco View Post
Michael Moore did a doco on Hillary Clinton just before the election

I suspect, and hope, he will be assassinated before he gets a chance to really **** the world up.
Moore is a propagandist. He is open about that fact. It doesn't mean what he says is necessarily wrong, but he is by no means impartial.

As for your last comment, be a little more rational please.
Hoping for that to be done to a democratically elected leader, just because you don't like them, is just plain wrong.
I suspect that if Trump said that exact same line about some foreign leader he didn't like, you'd be criticizing him for it.