ANZAC Day
Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2019, 08:07 PM
stanlite (Grady)

TS Photoline 130mm f7 FPL-53 triplet plus sundry items

I am now looking to sell (reluctantly mind you) my pride and joy TS Photoline 130mm F7 triplet. It is simply put a wonderful scope but needs and alternative projects demand its sale.

It comes kitted up and ready to run as a imaging mount a role it has performed admirably over the last year and a half. Extra's attached include a 2.5inch field flattener with M68 connections. A 2.5inch moonlite focuser with electronic control (hi res stepper motor variety) as well as a Dewbuster precision dew heater controller.

All up new and shipped to Aus it would cost a little over $5k

Looking for $3500 as a complete setup. I am willing to part it out but not separate the scope from the focuser as I no longer have the stock focuser (unless someone just want the OTA).

Prices for seperate parts as followed:

Scope and Focuser - $3000 (new is $4200, $2800 for the scope and $1430 for the focuser)

Flattener - $350 (new is $430)

Dew controller - $250 (new is $350) please note that this particular model has 4 12v constant outlets (i used this to run everything on mount) as apposed the the standard 2.

These scopes are not shipped in a hard case from Teleskop express and I would be shipping in the cardboard box it arrived in but i am happy to buy a hard case for new owner for cost of the case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (EQ8 mount.jpg)
59.3 KB219 views
Click for full-size image (NGC6888 HA.jpg)
185.3 KB124 views
Click for full-size image (lens (2).jpg)
59.3 KB106 views

Last edited by stanlite; 12-09-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:00 AM
stanlite (Grady)

now with more photo's