Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Tropo-Bob (Bob)

3 Eyepieces

I brought a TMB Planetary 7.5mm over the Net in January this year and waited a long time for it to be delivered. It is ok, but nothing special and given the wrap that these have had over the years, I suspect it may not even be the genuine article. I already have this magnification well covered, but if not so in your EP collection, it is sometimes better to have an average EP at the right magnification, rather than a super-duper EP at the wrong magnification.

I am also including a 20mm Celestron Kellner that came with a Celestron 102mm F6.5 achromatic that I purchased used (long since gone.)

Additional, I am providing a 20mm H eyepiece. Both these may appeal to those looking for minimal glass EPs, or those that simply wish to compare old designs to modern EPs. The 20mm H came with a Skywatcher Scope many years ago and is parfocal with the 7.5mm, which is also near parfocal with Vixen NPL plossls, as well as Tak and Fuju orthoscopices. I found this 20mm performs well in scopes with a long F ratio.

Both of the 20mm EPs are very light and can be safely left in a stored scope with next to no pressure on the focuser.

$30 posted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (N113.jpg)
192.8 KB66 views

Last edited by Tropo-Bob; 24-04-2021 at 06:24 AM.