Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 03-09-2018, 02:35 PM
leon

Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens Canon Mount.

I have for sale a Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens, (Canon Mount), in immaculate condition, and comes with a 105mm UV Filter and a very sturdy and well padded Carry Case, and metal Lens Hood.

The Lens is in perfect condition, with no marks/scratches on glass and/or body and has recently been checked and serviced by CR Kennedy Queensland, and still has 4 months of warranty left which will be recolonised by Sigma, I did check this.

I purchased this with a project in mind, ( birding) and although being very suitable for the job I found it a bit heavy for me, hence I will be moving it on and find something different and lighter once sold.

It is however perfect on any tripod where weight is no issue, I just found it a bit heavy for me personally to hand hold.

The lens has great reviews, is built like a tank, with a fully aluminium build, and takes crisp and clear images.

The price for a new one of these is approximately $2400.00 (without filter) I will be selling this Lens for $1700.00 delivered to your door..

If you are considering a Lens of this type you obviously know what it is all about and don’t need photo’s however here are a few of the birds captured.

If interested please PM me and we can discuss any further questions you may have.

I will also include one of my Long Lens Supports as advertised separately here on IIS, free of charge, plus a very sturdy shoulder strap support.

I would also be prepared to do a complete swap for a Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 in good condition, just the IS version would be fine, but it must be good condition and working perfectly.

And a couple of bird shots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (a.jpg)
135.5 KB115 views
Click for full-size image (b.jpg)
133.5 KB103 views
Click for full-size image (c.jpg)
146.7 KB87 views
Click for full-size image (Copy (1) of h.jpg)
66.0 KB98 views
Click for full-size image (e.jpg)
44.7 KB68 views
Click for full-size image (f.jpg)
76.4 KB61 views
Click for full-size image (g.jpg)
184.0 KB112 views
Click for full-size image (h.jpg)
119.8 KB108 views
Old 05-09-2018, 02:37 PM
leon

Ok just one more try price drop $1650.delivered to your door, ya cant get any better than that.

Leon
Old 17-09-2018, 06:27 PM
leon

Ok no one wants it, is it me or the Camera

Probably me i have had this reaction before there a few on here that have it in for me

Leon