Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > General Chat

Old 14-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Outcast (Carlton)
Always gonna be a NOOB...

Hey Alex,

Good to hear it is all panning out for you, great news... just remember, you don't have to get it all done in a day... take your time, take it easy & be kind to your body, otherwise, you may get it all done but, not be in a fit state to enjoy it...

Please keep us posted on your progress... it's sounding like it's coming together well & short of a full on purpose built observatory on top of a dry ridge in the middle of a temperate area, it's beginning to sound like amateur astronomy nirvana...

Cheers
Old 14-06-2019, 11:43 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thanks Calton...I had a rest a cup of tea and something to eat and back at it☺ I have worked out an unreal way to build the frame around the cladding and lining...but I rang the hardware in Tabby and they have no cladding so I probably will spend the afternoon being nice to someone so they drive me to Bunnings tomorrow...so onto the roof and see what I will need for it and pick it up tomorrow hopefully. All good as to pacing myself I never do more work than three other men☺...
Alex