Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 01-08-2017, 04:43 PM
FourOwls

DGM OIII 2 inch Filter: NEVER OPENED OR USED!

Howdy stargazers!
I have on offer a brand new, as in unbroken packaging and therefore never touched/used DGM OIII 2 inch filter. I will post to anywhere in Australia for $160 and just got this in from Omega Optical (who make the filter for DGM) in the USA as you can't get them in Australia (these filters were originally sold under the DGM Optics label and are now sold under the manufacturers label which is Omega. Dan McShane owns DGM optics so definitely a DGM filter!). If you need pics of the actual filter let me know and I will open the packaging for you. I have used a stock DGM pic of their OIII filter but check the reviews, they are very well regarded!! Here is the official DGM specs:

The DGM Optics HPOIII is your perfect compliment to the NPB when you need a more aggressive Nebula filter that really shines with larger scopes. This filter has a bandwidth of approx. 15nm for those faint, elusive objects, but also has a feature that most other OIII filters don`t with high transmission at H-Alpha. For a visual OIII filter this is important as it provides a bit more "optical throughput" than leading competitors. As with all DGM Optics filters durable Ion Assisted Plasma Coating Technology ensures an ultra-hard, low scatter coating.

**Drop me a line to get PayPal payment organized so I can get this off to you asap! I have a brand new DGM NPB 2" filter too for the same price if you are keen! Or both posted for $290

Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DGM OIII Filter (1).jpg)
115.4 KB44 views
Click for full-size image (DGM OIII Filter (2).jpg)
138.3 KB39 views

Last edited by FourOwls; 04-08-2017 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Pending sale