Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2012, 07:02 PM
bshaw77 (Bilal)

Meade 8” LX90 EMC

Meade 8” (203.2mm) LX90 f/10 with the EMC multi-coatings, 8x50 Finder Scope, Autostar controller, Tripod. The scope is collimated. Everything is in excellent working condition.

I recently had it checked and cleaned from Astro, Sydney. Autostar has the latest firmwarel. Does include a power adapter, You normally use 8 C-cell batteries. They work fine as the scope does not draw much power. Plus one less thing to remember to pack when observing!

This scope is bigger than your average scope (usually in the 4.5-6" range) so you will see more, yet it's light and compact enough to fit in your backseat or trunk. Finder scope has a couple minor blemishes and everything in general has only very minor signs of normal use. There is a bump on the body but it was there when I bought it. It has no effect on the peformance of the scope.

The tripod is rock solid and works great. Meade makes really great tripods for their scopes. A solid mount is key to getting the most out of the optical system. Also included is the moon polorizing filter and the sun filter. Dew shield and t-ring adapter for Canon EOS cameras also included.

The lense inlcuded can be seen in the picture. Case for autostar also included. I have the original meade box for the scope.

Asking Price $2000.

I live in NSW. Can deliver it anywhere between Orange and Sydney. PM me if you have any questions. Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (DSC08228.JPG)
84.5 KB152 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08230.JPG)
87.1 KB137 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08232.JPG)
76.3 KB137 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08237.JPG)
111.5 KB173 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08236.JPG)
88.5 KB131 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08238.JPG)
85.8 KB136 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08234.JPG)
99.8 KB125 views
Click for full-size image (DSC08233.JPG)
98.5 KB126 views