Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 02-08-2017, 08:17 AM
FourOwls

Explore Scientific 4.7mm 82degee NEW Eyepiece

Explore Scientific 4.7mm 82degee NEW Eyepiece
Howdy
On offer is a brand new in box never used (actually got it as as gift but already have this range covered!) Explore Scientific 4.7mm 82degree Ultra-wide Eyepiece. A fantastic piece, well crafted, argon purged and able to withstand any cold night you can throw at it! I will post this for $150 anywhere in Australia, so just drop me a line to get PayPal sorted and I will try and get it in the post the same day for you and get a tracking number to you. Here are the specs:

Explore Ultra-Wide Eyepieces - Comfort, Quality, Value. Explore Scientific 82° Series™ eyepieces, with their 82° apparent field of view, immerses you in a very comfortable ultra-wide field that naturally promotes relaxation at the eyepiece. When you relax your eyes and take in the scene presented before you, it is much easier to observe for longer periods of time, and details begin to materialize that may not have become apparent to you at first glance. Another great benefit of ultra-wide eyepieces is the ease with which you can gaze, not directly at an object, but slightly to either side. This skill, called using averted vision, is especially helpful when observing faint objects, because using averted vision puts the image on a part of your eye that is more sensitive to light, allowing you to see fainter images. The 4.7mm weighs in at only 213grams since it is in the 1.25" size.

Peace to all stargazers!!

Last edited by FourOwls; 12-08-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:39 AM
m11 (Mel)

Explore Scientific 4.7mm

Hi FourOwls,

I am interested. will PM you.

Regards,

Mel