ANZAC Day
Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > Observational and Visual Astronomy
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-04-2014, 02:51 AM
buzzC

Mist/cloud affecting our views of the skies

I have been very disappointed over the last few years by the amount of high flying mist/clouds called Cirrus when I observe the skies particularly planets- last night was one of the few nights where I was able toobtain a satisfying view Mars and Jupiter with my refractor

I checked this phenomenon on the internet and found lots of evidence that Cirrus are man made- by companies involved in Geoengineering
Please don’t just dismiss as a conspiracy theory Please this go to the link to the youtube presentation of a scientist such as Dr Rosiland Peterson’s testimony to the United Nations in 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoD9xmO-l_0
She represents the agriculture defense coalition in the USA regarding the amount of Chemical spraying in the atmosphere to produce global dimming.This resulting in mist/cirrus type clouds which pollute not only the atmosphere but the soil as well and affect photosynthesis and plant growth.

We need to be alert to what is going on as it affects our hobbies as well as our welfare- this is a serious issue
Old 24-04-2014, 03:01 AM
sn1987a (Barry)

Those basterds ruined perth tonight!
Old 24-04-2014, 03:37 AM
MrB (Simon)
Old Man Yells at Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzC View Post
this is a serious issue
You are right, please seek medical assistance.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:18 PM
brunono2 (Brian)

Mist/cloud affecting our views of the skies

Thanks

I watched the you tube link you gave of the scientists testimony to the UN-Her evidence is very clear and the consequences alarming for us all

I have noticed that we get a lot of cirrus-lately a mist covering the whole sky. Today in Sydney is a good example

I hope people will take notice
Old 24-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Weltevreden SA (Dana)
Dana in SA

I think you'd find more accurate info from professional meteorological and academic institutional websites. Youtube's reliability begins and ends with cute cats. It's healthier for the mind to read half a dozen or so competing views before alleging that the entire scientific world is ignorant of, or covering up, what amounts to malfeasance to the atmosphere.
Old 25-04-2014, 11:07 AM
buzzC

amits/ clouds obscuring the skies

Welterfreden

From your response – it appears that you simply assume that there are no Geo engineering activities without looking at the depth of evidence presented the DOCTOR Peterson's evidence to the United Nations. If you bother to check no one has ever questioned that the youtube was genuine

We are all entitled to our views but before coming to a conclusion we should at least check contrary evidence- there are many other proofs that this activity is going on –even the Universities involved confirm experiments are going on

As a amateur astronomer for over 40 years simple observation reveals the extent to which our skies are being polluted by these experiments
Old 25-04-2014, 12:25 PM
sn1987a (Barry)

Its just another clumsy Sontaran strategem, UNIT and the Doctor will sort it....yawn
Old 26-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Weltevreden SA (Dana)
Dana in SA

BuzzC, it would help to spell my name correctly before lecturing us on scientific accuracy. It's Weltevreden, not Welterfreden, and it's a place, not a name. My name is Dana, as in 'Dana in SA' on the registration line.