Go Back   IceInSpace > Images > Nightscapes

Old 31-05-2017, 12:52 PM
LT_Ng

Nightscape taken with my trip this Easter holiday

Hello,

My name is William, and for short, I would like people call me LT, from Hong Kong. Having joined this forum for a long time but become very inactive in the past years (maybe about 10 years). Maybe there are some fellow members still remember me.

This Easter I spent 4 nights in Caloundra and then started a long journey to Rubyvale to visit my friend. We hadn't seen since 2013.

There is one motel in Rubyvale with the environment very excellent to astrophotography. So, maybe next year I will start there for astronomy and visiting my friend.

With my trip, I didn't bring a 6D camera and star tracker as worrying about luggage overweight issue. Looking back now, I did make a very wrong decision.

Below is one of my nightscapes taken with a 100D stationary on a camera tripod with my trip. The brightness of the milky way was very dim, and so I had to strongly stretch Level and Curve in PS to increase the brightness of the star field. But the result is still unsatisfactory.

Welcome to click on the link below for more and larger version of my nightscapes taken with this trip.
http://william-lt-ng.com/LargeImageP...Rubyvale_1.htm

Thanks for looking.

LT

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170419_100D_10mm_iso3200_60s_Rubyvale_1.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	214257
Old 10-07-2017, 07:53 PM
alan meehan (Alan)

William THATS A LOVERLY NIGHT SHOT THANKYOU
alan