Go Back   IceInSpace > General Astronomy > Astronomy and Amateur Science

Old 14-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Bobbyoutback

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post

And often some invent an entity that comes out of eternity to build a presumably finite universe just for them..one must wonder how long this entity spent in eternity before being struck with the idea to pop out to create a universe for his little pets....and if asked these folk can also invent a purpose but as they answer I would love to ask ...so what was the point or purpose of those countless millions who have died in war or famine.....

Alex
Alex the above is so close to reality that there would be problems going down that path on here as it may upset the blind '''''''' .

Have Fun
Bobby
Old 15-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Sunfish (Ray)

Bojan , you have fine sentiments and seemingly infinite patience.

Thanks for posting this. Rather than sad I feel lucky to live in a time when a Nobel Laureate takes time to tell us in very pragmatic language the result of his measurements of the universe so we can understand a little.

I am surprised that anyone would bother to post “alternative science” or interpretations when they have not done any of the measurements themselves and may not be supported by any peer reviewed papers.