Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives

Old 19-11-2019, 02:01 PM
ozstockman (Mike)

Ricoh Theta V 360 degree one click camera

Hi guys,

This is not related to astronomy but there may be someone interested to get a quite good consumer 360 degree camera to capture 360 degree photos.

The only reason I am selling it because I am doing commercial jobs with 360 tech and it is more beneficial for my business clients to use a camera with better resolution. I have bought Ricoh Theta Z1 modelo recently and I have no use for my V model.

If you want to see a quality and resolution you can get from this camera please see the following link https://goo.gl/maps/2pumkEKoZ46As6cFA

I still have a box for it and the camera should still be under warranty as I purchased it in April 2019.

They are currently sold for $720 on ebay and other places which is a bit overkill. Their normal price for a brand new should be about $650 top

I am selling mine for $420 plus shipping. I have used it to take about 600 panoramas both for commercial & community jobs.

If you need pictures of my camera & the box just let me know and I will take them and post here. For the specs and the look please check the following page

https://theta360.com/en/about/theta/v.html

They come io different colours and my is dark gray.

They are supposed to be used on a monopod and some models(even from China) of monopods can be quite pricey(over $100 USD). I am using a cheap chinese one for less than $30 AUD and if you need it I will recommend the seller you can buy it from.