Go Back   IceInSpace > Equipment > Equipment Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 07:47 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Cris, just FYI all your lies and erroneous statements have been HTML saved.

Astromelb also added to my Ignore User list.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:59 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astromelb View Post
Lewis, mind you own business, this is not your webpage, you do not own IIS (you must think you do by now) - you spend far too much time on it, leave it be.
Lewis, you sold me over $30k of gear that I subsequently had to sell with a loss of over half this $ value due to quality and issues, it is you that should be the target of this grief, you have a lot to answer for

I have had enough of being crapped out by you and your cronies on this webpage, it is time to defend myself. When I have done nothing wrong and am bagged out with BS from your flock then I am now going to defend and attack, I have had enough of patiently waiting back and being criticised by you and your disciples !!

You say enough, I have just gotten started mate !!

You even approached me three months ago with another "bulk package" you wanted me to buy, and then when I said enough and you owe me and asked for a better price you advertised the whole shebang on IIS at a much lower rate, you have not been fair with me and you ripped me off
The best defence is not offence but outright lies hey buddy.

I actually had NOTHING to do with Phil's statement - I was drawn to it by yet another of your very satisfied customers.

As to 3 months ago...just what was I selling or trying to sell to you? I haven't offered you anything for 2 years, or are you forgetting time lines now?
Old 09-04-2018, 08:00 PM
issdaol (Phil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astromelb View Post
It would appear that you may actually be the buyer of the CN212.

The CN212 was checked and purchased from myself at the time of purchase, following checks mechanical and of the optics and condition it was regarded by the buyer and his partnering assistant as being in good order and condition, so much so that the unit was purchased on the spot without any additional concerns being raised by the buyer.

The buyer called me a couple of days later and asked about adjustment of the focuser, I gave him guidance. He then did what I recommended and called me back saying all Aok now, he complimented me on the condition of the telescope.

He then called a third time asking about documentation.

I have not heard from him since. Thus clearly making the statement that the unit is all Aok.

Why make this all public, what IS your problem ? Is it all suppliers, do you just hate everyone and anyone that makes a living in astronomy ?

If the unit has been adjusted or something else happened to it - after it was purchased and left my possession by the current owner, and thereby needs adjustment or some other process, this is nothing to do with me, it is the owners questions to answer to. Why you are going out of your way to bag me out when it is not my issue is frankly typical of behaviour on this webpage.

Plus:
Again, why are you publishing all this to the whole community, what IS your problem ?

Your questions are not only unreasonable, they are also defamatory. If you do not like myself that's your problem, not mine. If the new owner buggered the telescope subsequently to getting it from me that's also his problem, not mine.

It would appear that the visit was actually with the original owner Kunama (Matt Saarikko), then why when I was introduced to this other person announcing another name, not Matt Saarikko ? I was introduced to someone that was named as another name, why ?

Both the buyer and assistant checked the telescope and were happy enough to purchase on the spot.

With respect, you are fabricating other new elements of this purchase to inflame a situation which is not my problem, it is likely that you as buyer stuffed up the telescope and are trying to blame others for your own incompetence

What the ??
I have no problem with anyone that makes a living from Astronomy........there are many honest, reliable, reputable Astronomy Manufacturers and Retailers that are members of IIS.

I do have a problem with people that Lie, Misrepresent or take advantage of others for their own advantage, gain or self aggrandisement.

The open forum is the appropriate place to post these experiences and issues so other IIS members can weigh and judge the responses for themselves and make informed decisions.
Closed Thread