Go Back   IceInSpace > IceTrade Classifieds > IceTrade Archives
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17-04-2017, 04:58 PM
misterT (Dan)

Celestron c-8 telescope

I am regretfully selling my C-8 Celestron telescope to make way for new ATM telescope making project which i need to fund. The telescope here is an 8 inch mirror with a focal length of 2.0 metres and takes exceptionally fine views of all the planets in our solar system and galaxies abroad right down to 11th magnitude. The telescope comes complete with tripod and eyepiece accessories in a sturdy aluminium case. The eyepieces included are 3 x orthoscopic (6mm,9mm,26mm) and 1 x celestron plossl (25mm). Extras include color filters and a 'T' adapter for camera. The tripod has a wedge component to sit the fork mount on an equatorial base which can be used to do your astrophotograpy. The base of fork mount has a motorized RA (right ascension) powered by a 240v lead which keeps track of the image in eyepiece as the earth turns.

The price is $1200 and not negotiable so please no time wasters....serious buyers only.

The telescope is in fantastic condition for its age and has been hardly used, well looked after with its original storage case for the optical tube assembly and fork mount.

Sorry, Local pick up only on the Telescope as it is too bulky and expensive to ship. Please no enquiries on shipping thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMAG0150.jpg)
225.1 KB221 views
Click for full-size image (IMAG0152.jpg)
201.8 KB196 views
Click for full-size image (IMAG0144.jpg)
239.0 KB195 views