View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:13 AM
HarryD (Greg)

Am I being a bit harsh sending this email?

Hi Julie

I was disturbed to see this on the Parcelforce tracking site:

Your parcel is being held in our delivery depot awaiting payment of customs charges. The addressee is being sent a letter outlining the chargers and how to pay.

Why are there charges for an item sent for repair and are they really going to post me a letter?

I must admit I feel let down by Atik during this whole saga. There must be some sort of relationship between Atik and customs as you are selling goods overseas.

Does this happen to every item that is returned from overseas for repair or service?

Sorry, I know this is not your fault personally. However, I would be reluctant to purchase an Atik product in the future. Not because of the quality of the product but what happens if it needs to be serviced etc?

The people in senior management of Atik need to be aware of what has happened to me. It must be happening to others as well.

I am keeping my fellow contributors on ICE IN SPACE, a web site here in Australia, informed of my ordeal.

Once again, I know this is not your fault, but this is an issue for your company.

Regards

Greg

This surely is an issue for a company with an export business.