View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 12:25 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I have not heard or experienced them however 20 x 60 sounds very appealing to me...you could try using a stick to support your arms or use a bit of rope to hang either your arms or binos from...You may find a tripod is hard to use generally but certainly directly above...I often pit out a bed roll and lay on my back ... balancing the binos is a little easier.
Anyways good luck ..but hurry so you dont miss the Milly Way views available right now...plus M31 is starting to appear...
Some will advise against such high mag in binos but I bought a pair with 20 x at a market only $20 or maybe less...they turned out to be 20 x and ironically I would not have bought them if I had noticed they were 20x ..I just picked them up looked around and as they gave clear views comfortable etc I thought why not. When I noticed at home 20x I thought "oh no" but they are fantastic.
I expect they got to the markets because folk make nly would not buy such high mag and they were sold off and turned up in markets..I wish now that I had bought all that were there.
Alex