View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 10:16 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

It rained last night thank goodness.
Today I am making a silver cover for the gear.
I found that those sunshields you use in the car are best to keep the gear cool. Its just a big bag approx mtr x mtr and I will add a 12 volt fan. I found the beach umbrella was getting blown off...and although I will fix that problem in the future I think the silver bag will work great and at the end of the night just so easy to throw over the gear.
Still got about 6 meters of this stuff left so might do some cuts to cover the car dash etc...custom fit☺
Actually a hat out of this stuff would be good ...tin foil hats work well to keep the heat out as well as alien mind bending attacks☺.
Just realised there is a lot of sand up the back brought from the Rocky River for the horses lunging yard..I may try panning and see if there is gold in it...wouldnt that be a laugh...but there is a good chance I could get colour.

Have unloaded the car (what an effort that was) but its a little drizzly so will wait before setting up...still setting up in rain could be good experience for setting up in rain.
Alex