View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 03:18 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Ryan
There is a reason for everything.

I notice so many things that I find interesting but generally I keep stuff to myself mainly because when one makes an observation one is driven (at least I am) to explain why it may be so...and so rarely do you get folk happy to discuss the matter in somewhat a positive manner.

As to the three stars I suggest you get a 3d understanding of the relationship of all you notice and see if there is anything they hold in common...a big job so get started.

As Asimov I think it was said discoveries come from making the observation...isnt that interesting.

It is difficult to indulge "free" thinking or explore stuff on most science sites..I dont know if you know of Cosmoquest but its somewhat indicitive of the reception an armchair scientist receives..it is understandable to a large degree but I suspect causes many to give up trying to think of something new.

I spent years working out how gravity works only to find I was on the same track as Le Sage back in 1745.
I am convinced gravity works via a pressure and crudly can build a universe using that approach...and that is not to suggest I cast out GR etc...but to myself I find I can explain how everything works in that universe from a lens to an atomic bomb...its cool if you are not trying to convince others you understand things...I am convinced dark matter has no need to exist nor dark energy and happily I noticed a recent paper somewhat moving my way☺.

If you consider gravity as a pressure the need for datk matter disappears but as I cant express the idea with math I can only hold a internal belief that I know how the gallaxies rotate via an external rather than an internal influence.

I spend a great deal of time still thinking about this stuff but these days I keep it to myself as after all its my opinion and does not gain status by expressing it to others.
The galaxy line up I believe hints at something extremely grand ... I look forward to your thoughts.
Alex