View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 03:41 PM
AndyG (Andy)
No. I am a meat popsicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameiscd View Post
Only problem with induction wires is motorbikes and especially bicycles not trigering the lights. Plenty of times I had to roll forward and press thd button...
Cheers
Andy
My Triumph Daytona 675 had so much alloy, and so little iron I could not set off the wire. I'd need to invite a car to park alongside me, if I was at the line. My older Gixxer 600 had no such trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
May I have a grizzle?
On the freeway..car on cruise control so the speed remains constant...some one passes pulls back in front and slows up...so you have to cancel cruise control back off before you reset...why pass if you get ahead and go slower.

I find the practice annoying.

Alex
Beyond annoying. Happens constantly between Townsville and Cairns. Thing is, the perpetrators of this have much newer cars than mine, presumably with their own cruise control.

My biggest gripe is lack of indicators at turn offs, or roundabouts. I must give way, so I stop, as they are going past. Except they don't go past. At the last moment, they simple turn in, with a token blink as they turn the corner. A friend of mine referred to it as "confirmicating"...

Another issue is clowns who must be first ahead on a straight. After lights, or any reason to stop, they tear ahead as fast as possible. Give them a corner or roundabout however, and they crawl around the challenge. All boot, no skill.