View Single Post
Old 15-07-2007, 07:49 PM
sheeny (Al)
Spam Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Al, I had a play with it and found that after using the no border button, then bringing the border back, it behaves like version 1. It will not stay on top.
I think the original is just fine and I intend to use it tonight after dinner out in the dome. So far after about a month of inactivity, I powered up the EQ6 and after setting date and time bypassed alignment and did a goto to Jupiter. I'll post the resulting focus image later; it was 6 sec thru an ED80 f7.5 so it is grossly overexposed and as an image of Jup useless at that f ratio anyway, but it was nice to see the mount perform so well. Later I'll do a 1 star alignment and then a few gotos and with the aid of AlsICCA v1, I'll have a good idea of the pointing accuracy possible with the EQ6; I'll post the images.
Really, I think v1 is all anyone could reasonably want Al, and again, thanks heaps.
cheers,
Doug
No worries, Doug. Glad it's useful. BTW V1.1 will only stay on top while it has no border - so you're right... it works the same as V1 while the border is visible.

Al.