View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered User

gbeal is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,301
Apart from the above, I believe you will need some form of remote release, and fitting to go between this release and the PC. They are call GPUSB or similar.
I bought a very cheap remote for my 20D and got Robby to conjure up a serial to release fitting. They are (or in the case of a VERY new model) or will be available somewhere, likely overseas. Hap Griffin is a name that springs to mind.
Good luck, both sound nice, although I wouldn't chase the pixel count too much.
Reply With Quote