View Single Post
Old 29-12-2020, 01:10 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Good on you Bojan. It makes me very happy to see that you are making real progress...just keep at it daily and it will be finished in no time at all...I have probably mentioned this before but I keep a book and list jobs showing the time of day it can be done, the time it will take, what is needed and cost..that way if I have 20 minutes to spare I look to see if I have a job 20 minutes or under if it can be done at night and if I have the bits or enough money handy to buy what is needed.
Only this morning I organised what I have to do on separate large sheets of paper as I have run out of small notes books..current projects..rebuild jetty...have beams need planks..determine cost, calculate number of screws, put boat in dam as work platform..I now have the boat here and purchased bungs..have life jacket in car now.. it's the little things that hold you up eh,......set up new electric system..make pad, erect shed, order batteries etc, bring solar panels from house erect same, reference to cost spread sheet in the paper work, build car port..it has plans and reference to spread sheet, connect water tank...list of fittings, filters, in line pump, battery, charger for same, ....ride on mower, need its dimentions before purchase for a shed, erect shed before purchase, fire pumps make pad, ( the pad I made only weeks ago got destroyed cause I had the earth mover back and had him level a picnic area..had him back to fix the main drive destroyed by the rain...connect fire hose and 19 mm Polly pipe for sprinkler system...I would not get anything done without this paper work to remind me of little things like getting fitting to connect the tank..or start digging for a pad for the shed...so now I have had a rest I will put a couple of minutes into sorting the pad area for the mower shed...the pad region for the electricals got done by the earth mover..buy cement get sand..I have already built the form work ..only when he was gone did it jerry I needed a mower shed...so by hand unfortunately.

I look forward to another post from you updating progress real soon.
Alex