View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Joshua Bunn (Joshua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA View Post
Fantastic result and esp. range of colour

Best
JA
Thankyou JA, yes I like the colours aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
Superb Josh. Possibly the best MW nightscape ever seen on this site and there have been some good ones. Very advanced technique there. Did you use a Photoshop plugin to blend the focus stack?

Greg.
Thankyou Greg, really appreciate your support! not a plugin as such, just the blend images command in CS6... but i had to do some prior selection to get it to include/exclude what i wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt34 View Post
Again awesome colour in the milky way, roughly how many images are you stacking per panel?

For me and white balance is a personal preference thing, I would like the sky outside of the milky way a little darker/blacker, it is a bit pink for my personal taste and then that plus the green in the water I fine distracting (which is strange as they are complementary colours

Again top effort, I was around in busselton 2 years back and got some nice shots over there near sugarloaf and around, but watch out for roos I managed to hit one in the hire car and it was an expensive holiday
Cheers Matt, only 1 30 sec sub per panel in this panorama. I appreciate what you are saying re. the pink... it is a little that way.
ohhh... accidents in hire cars are costly!