Thread: Formula Boring
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 09:01 PM
04Stefan07 (Stefan)
Make it so! - Capt.Picard

Then 2000 - 2004 when Ferrari were dominant and 2010 - 2013 when Red Bull were dominant must have been boring years for you? (as they were in a league of their own!).

Since Mercedes won last year and they are looking great this year I guess it will yield the same result? Formula 1 is more about who the better team is, very different from the V8 Supercars or GP2 where all the cars are the same and it comes down to driver skill.

For any hardcore Formula 1 fans out there we still love the sport, regardless if there is one team who are winning by a mile.

Formula 1 is in my family's blood and been a big part of my life since I was a little kid so I think we see it from a very different perspective.

You either love Formula 1 or you don't.

Bring on Malaysia!

Cheers,
Stefan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewJ View Post
Gday Stefan
Only 5 cars were on the lead lap at the end and the 5th car was 1-1/2 minutes behind. 3rd and 4th were 30 secs behind the leader.
Thats just a "My technology is better than yours" result.
It was a hi speed game of follow the leader, with very little "racing" to be seen.
For the last part of the TV coverage, they were only showing the battles for 7th vs 8th to try and get something exciting.
Sorry, but as i said, technologically brilliant by Mercedes, but not really racing.

Andrew