View Single Post
Old 13-04-2013, 09:02 AM
FlashDrive (Poppy)
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo View Post
WOW Col,

Where do you start mate. I'd be like a kid in the candy store. Hmmmm which one will I pick tonight?

Love the box, very stylish and rustic. Gotta love the smell of new wood, it hits the senses everytime and invokes a good many memories. Hope you have many good ones with this set.

Cheerz
Simmo
Thanks Simmo....yes...Box looks a treat and I went for these as the eye relief is 20mm on all of them ....very comfortable viewing for me.
The ' glass optics ' is VERY good on these.....Japanese Quality...took me about 6 months to ' hunt ' these down ..from CN, Ebay...some s/h and a couple are brand new.....all in ' top ' condition.Most of these came with original boxes and caps. I actually have a couple of ' doubles ' of these ...I use them on my Denk' Binos ....just beautiful using 2 eyes on objects ...especially the Moon and M42.

They don't make these anymore ..although the newer range are NLV's ....not LV's that I have here.
You can still get them ( LV's ) if you hunt around...they're not all gone yet.

I like your UV Or's so much ...I went and got 2 myself from Claude ( AEC ) ....for Bino use ... and ' single ' use also when required....( these are so nice...worth spending the money )

Flash ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (P1011034.jpg)
196.9 KB43 views
Click for full-size image (P1011032.jpg)
191.1 KB39 views
Click for full-size image (P1011035.jpg)
210.1 KB38 views

Last edited by FlashDrive; 13-04-2013 at 09:45 AM.