View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 06:36 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imme View Post
Great work Alex. You never cease to amaze mate.

Many in this world could are a leaf out of your book when it comes to your “passion” for things......my hats off to you
Thank you Jon for your very kind words. I think there must be plenty of folk just as "passionate" as me...in fact I am sure of that...its just I rattle on a bit you see.

But I do believe one must keep interested in stuff...new stuff particularly...and always realise there are lots of humans on this planet. .more here than any other planet that I know of..and so many different interests they follow and therefore so much new stuff for each of us to learn about.

I am happy to have got the observatory mainly completed...did not take long...although still.a lot of work to do next trip...I just want to get it all working.
Thanks again
Alex

Additional photo...this is looking at the back..I was too lazy to cut the fibrous cement cladding..it only needed to cover the front section so the sides at the rear are un necessary...however it occurred to me that I could add a roof (under the rolling roof) and use it to house the small genny and battery and other stuff and mount the solar panel on the second roof..and if I dug down two feet I could have standing room...but I will see where water flows before I start digging☺.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (20190622_161035-1.jpg)
197.1 KB198 views

Last edited by xelasnave; 23-06-2019 at 09:35 AM.